Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Vegan Kid Quest

Elena has never complained about her lack of vegan friends. She has expressed frustration around how her friends and classmates don't think about what they eat. She has tried to discuss food with other kids and is always disappointed. She has conversations about food, animals and the Earth with us often. I am saddened that she given up having these conversations with her peers.

My new goal is find vegan kids for a vegan playdate. I am not sure how to go about this however it makes sense to start on Facebook. It is amazing what you can find out when you ask all of your "friends". We have been invited to a Vegan Potluck at World Peace Yoga in Cincinnati however we have yet to check it out. Perhaps we can find kids there. I will do a little research and see what else I can find. Hopefully, my next post will let you know when the lil vegans are getting together to play, eat and chat.



My Little Vegan



I will take any suggestions!

To the Lil Vegans,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment