Friday, October 12, 2012

A Work Week Vegan Challenge

When my coworkers first expressed interest in a team week long challenge, I wasn't sure they were serious however several people continue to express interest. I offered to gather a list of resources, a shopping list and sample recipes to assist them in this endeavor. I want to make some sort of a hard card with the big stuff everyone wants to know; calcium sources, protein info, common substitues, etc. I looked at Oprah's challenge info for her staff, PETA's starter kit and a few online resources. I am unable to find exactly what I am looking for so I am going to create my own. Please feel free to pass along any other resources that you may have found that would be helpful.


The only picture I have of my coworkers
 
I will post pictures of the finished product and follow my team's journey here as well.  The picture above is a little outdated (a few people left and a few have joined since then) however I will get a new picture once the challenge begins.


Elena pretending to work


To sharing knowledge and helping others,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment